Thursday, July 13, 2017

Cards for Little Hearts Card Drive

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Thursday!

I am participating in the Cards for Little Hearts Card Drive.

The purpose of Cards for Little Hearts is to collect handmade cards for the Heart Center staff at Nationwide Children’s Hospital to distribute to children with congenital heart disease and to help lift their spirits while they are hospitalized for major heart surgery or are having a particularly tough time.
The current card drive will run from July 1st - August 25th with Winter Wishes or Holiday Wishes cards collection.
For the complete card guidelines and sponsors list click (HERE).

Here is what I created:
For my card base, I used the Stitched Rectangles Dies from Gina Marie Designs and the beautiful papers are from the "Gold & White" Premium Stack by DCWV.
The lovely die cut deer is from the Cricut Design Space. 
Next, I used the Stitched Oval Die from My Creative Time on the "Warmest Wishes" sentiment which was made with word. 


Here are my 2nd set of cards for the card drive.

I would love for you all to please help spread the word about this card drive as well as participate by donating cards. There are wonderful prizes to be won!


Please use hashtag #cardsforlittleheartscarddrive when sharing on social media!


Other Supplies:
Recollections Cardstock
Glitter Paper: Dollar Tree
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Banner Dies: Aliexpress
Bunch of Fun Circle Dies:My Creative Time
Stitched Oval Die: My Creative Time


Entering my card to the following challenges:
CHNC Challenge Extra for July 2017



Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

21 comments:

  1. Wow these are really beautiful! Love the deer die and the dotted papers~

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous, M!! I love the papers you used!! The reindeer is beautiful!! Love them, my sweet friend!! They will be treasured!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely Christmas cards! All of that sparkle and shine are sure to be a hit with the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh these are so sparkly! Can you tell how exciting I am? Haha. So beautiful and graceful and fun! I love the little faux stitched details on the frame/banner! Thank you Migdalia for sharing your big kind heart and crafty gift with the children. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful, Mig. The children are going to love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards M! Love the gold and white papers as well as that fabulous reindeer! Great dies too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Millie!! I'm finally back from vacation! I had a blast & made some special memories with my boys! Glad to be home of course & hopefully get to craft this weekend! Just wanted to stop by & let you know I'll be back to checking out your blog again! :) Your cards are wonderful.. I LOVE the gold on white look.... it's so pretty! Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Migdalia, these are lovely! I know the shiny patterns and sweet deer will appeal to the children and will bring them encouragement! So glad you aper participating in this wonderful drive and that you chose to share at Jo's Scrap Shack this week.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, these are fabulous Millie!I love the papers and pretty designs! What a great cause:)
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful thing you are doing. The children will love them. The cards are beautiful! I love the faux stitching. Fabulous job my friend!
    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Christmas cards! Lovely combination of die cuts especially with the Reindeer. Gorgeous papers too. The children will definitely love these too. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very creative and I just love how you have used the image and papers...absolutely fabulous.xx
    Have a lovely weekend.♥
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a WONDERFUL cause! I loveeeeeeeeeee these!! Just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are beautiful. Love the polka dot papers, the design and the beautiful deer. Make one beautiful set my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply gorgeous holiday cards...love those polka dots and all that wonderful gold!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous cards! I absolutely love the papers you used, I love the gold! The die cut deer is so gorgeous, I love how he's the focal point of your card! Such a fabulous set of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMGOSH!!! these are fab M I have to get going on mine. This is a good cause - it brings back sad memories of my grand nephew that died after three heart surgeries at the age of 8 weeks- He sole my heart.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JULY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those are really nice, and very suitable for teenagers, especially boys. I bet they don't get a lot of cards for teens, so I'm sure they will really appreciate these beauties!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! These are gorgeous cards! I love the deer and those polka dots are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous and so very elegant! Love them. Wish I could participate, but I'm short on time right now as we are going on vacation. Will try for next time - it's such a worthy cause. Good luck!
    Have a blessed day,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"