Friday, September 22, 2017

Guest Designer: Trendy Twine

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Friday! 
I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!
I'm back with my 3rd post as this month's guest designer over at Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine

Here is what I created:
Treat bags featuring the Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine.

I decorated the Biggie Glassine Envelopes with the DCWV's "Good Eats" stack, the Dream paper pad from MME and I used the stitched rectangles dies from Gina Marie Designs. I wrapped some Chocolate Truffle twine around the DP and added a pretty bow. I used foam tape to adhered the DP to the BGE's.

The pretty flower and scallop square shape are from the Flower card file from Lori Whitlock. Once the flower was assembled and adhered to the scallop square shape, I then adhered it all on top of the base with foam tape for dimension. I stamped the "Smile" sentiment from the Smile Stamp Set on a die cut tag, added a pretty Chocolate Truffle bow and adhered it to the stem with foam dots.For the grass, I used the stitched rounded rectangles dies from CottageCutz and the stitched grass die from MCT.

Next, I filled the each Biggie Glassine Envelopes with chocolate treats!



Here is a look at the products I used to complete my project:

Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine

Biggie Glassine Envelopes - 3-1/8



Click here to Shop
Click here to follow us on Facebook
Click here to join our Twine It Up! Facebook group



Entering my project to the following challenges:
Cards TV Anything Goes Challenge #13


Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

19 comments:

  1. Adorable treat bags!! Love the paper you used on the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! LOVING the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are totally awesome! You really knocked these (and all the rest of your TT projects) out of the park. It has been so wonderful having you as GDT this month :D Have a fantastic day, my sweet crafty friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look yummy inside and out! I always love your bows, and these are really nice with their long "legs!" I love the addition of the little tags on the flower stems.

    Have a wonderful weekend, Migdalia! :)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah these are so sweet, what pretty little flowers, love the idea of them being gift bags, Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your treat bags are adorable! And those milky ways look yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these treat bags. The flower on them is so cute. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so pretty, Millie. All of the details and your flowers are gorgeous.

    It's been wonderful having you back on the Trendy Twine blog.

    Have a great weekend ❤️

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I gotta say.. those are some BEAUTIFUL treat bags! I LOVE the papers and design.. the flowers just pop and I love the trendy twine.... really awesome project! Hope you have a fabulous weekend! HUGS! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. These treat bags are adorable. Love, love the flower. Soooo pretty and of course, yummy too :-)
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Milly you always use twine to it's fullest and best, this is absolutely fabulous.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW love the way you used twine ...so fabulous . I struggle to add anything stringy in my projects but have a huge admiration for anyone who can!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your project is so fabulous! I just love the way decorated the bags! All of the details are so amazing! Thanks for joining us over at Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These treat bags are adorable!!! LOVE how you used the twine, and such a gorgeous color it is!!! Lovely project my friend! Thank you for also playing along with us this week in our FFC at Jo's Scrap Shack!!! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your glassine treat bags are fantastic! The flower looks amazing:) so super cute!!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  16. love these treat bags the twine placement is fabulous and the yellow flower so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty treats! Thanks for guest designing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your guest designing spot. I love the way you used the twine and the pretty flowers. Thank you for joining the DL.ART September Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are just fantastic Millie, I love the idea and the CUTE flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"