Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Sending Thanks!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Wednesday! 
For today I have a card that I created for this month's Autumn challenge over at Pink & Main
The polka dot papers are from the Not Too SpookyBeach Babe paper pad from Pink & Main.
I used the stitched rectangles dies from GMD and the Scallop Waves Dies from Pink & Main for the decorative border. It has become one of my favorite go to dies. 
For the cute pumpkins, I used the polka dot paper scraps & egg dies from the Hello Chickie stamp & die set from MCT. (I saw a tutorial over at the MCT blog)
With the Hampton Art Stamp Perfect Tool, I stamped  "SENDING" sentiment from the Hugs Needed stamp set from Pink & Main & the Thanks! sentiment from the Tiny Tags stamp set from MCS (no longer in business) on die cut label. Next, I embossed the leaves (from the Cricut Design Space catalog), adhered them to the back of the label and added pretty white pearls.



Other Supplies:
Recollections Cardstock
CottageCutz: Stitched Rounded Rectangles Dies 




Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

16 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card! I love the festive papers you used and all of the dies are fabulous! The design is awesome, love your card Millie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dotted papers and the CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, Mig. I like the pumpkin and the leaves. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CUTE card! LOVE the polka dots and the wave design! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVING this! LOVING all the polka dots!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty design! I love the little pumpkin!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful, M!! I love the wavy design and the polka dots!! The pumpkin is adorable!! Fab, my friend!! I am leaving on vacation and won't be around for a couple of weeks. I'll stop by when I get back!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super adorable CAS card!! Love the polka dots papers and the cute little pumpkin!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool the design is using the dotted papers and the sweet pumpkin
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Love all the polka dot papers. Great card design.
    Have a wonderful Friday.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cheerful card, with the polka dot paper! Thanks for sharing it in the Funday Friday Challenge! Have a fabulous day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a fun card with all of those polka dots! Perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very different, very nice Milly love the papers.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute card!!! I love all the papers my friend... polka dots always have a special place in my heart! :)
    Thank you for also sharing and linking up in our FFC!!!
    Hugs,
    JO

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always enjoy stopping by your sweet blog and seeing your wonderful creations. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. I hope you are having a blessed week.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"